Character, Citizenship and Leadership
The CCLNetwork aims to develop in our pupils the values, social emotion competencies and skills to help them become useful and responsible citizens, and leaders of good character.
We adopt a whole school approach in the character development of our pupils. Character, citizenship and leadership education is taught through Character and Citizenship Education lessons, Form Teacher Guidance Period, school-based CCE programmes, National Education, and Social Studies. Values in Action (VIA) projects also provide experiences that reinforce character and leadership development.
- Programme for Active Learning (PAL): Visual and Performing Arts, and Sports and Outdoor Education modules
- Beary Good Programme for values inculcation through storytelling. Pupils, parents and teachers work together to enhance the teaching of values to our pupils.
- FTGP lessons where life skills lessons are conducted weekly and Form Teachers spend quality time to build positive relationships with their pupils.
- Regional Internationalisation Programme
- Learning for Life Programme – I Lead I Serve (explained here)